Thoughts, reflections, growth, new places, faces, feelings and great lessons. I am a graduate student wandering around adulthood.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Long Time No See

Well well. My goodness, it's been a while. I must say, I became incredibly disenchanted with the whole 'blogging' thing. Call me a non-conformist. I guess I stopped caring what/who/when anyone read about my stupid thoughts. I went back to my original love, my paper journals, my notebooks--those old confidants I've kept since the age of 14. Sorry internet, I will never love you the same way. For one reason or another, I decided to post. I'm starting a writing challenge this next month. 30 posts in 30 days. Whatever is rolling around in my brain will take root on paper. 

I guess for the mean time, I'm going to dust off this little blog of mine I started a few summers ago when I nosedived into Europe. 

A quick update: 


-Currently pursuing a Masters in English/Creative Writing
-Work for a University (I'm totally in love with Higher Education. Let the PR world be damned)
-No Husband
-No children
-Longer hair
-Better grammar
-Larger CD collection


We'll see what happens with this bloggy-blog. I'm still a hippie at heart with her paper notebooks and the cheapest cell phone money can buy. Don't know if I want Sky Net delving too deeply into my thoughts (though silly and insignificant they may be) For now, hello. Hello again, blog. It's 2011 and Spring is on its way. ;o)




 

1 comment:

chelsey said...

<3 I don't think your thoughts are stupid